Monday, December 19, 2022

Some Feedback on My Art

I get a lot of feedback on my art prints: on Etsy, Instagram and Facebook, or just through emails.  And I am so touched by many of the messages I have received. I thought that I would share a few of them with you.


 

"Your art has been so healing.  When I lost my big black cat Tubs, I could not even be in the house until I got my first print.  I put it in a place where he looked at me every day.  We also got one for another lovely black kitty that we lost to a car driving at the speed of light.  The third print is for my current black rescue kitty.  My daughter's black kitty is very old.  She has had her since third grade and she is now out of college!  This print will also be a healing space.  So grateful for your art." 

B. MCBRIDE

  

"Breathtaking. Mary Ann found the very essence of a cat. Like it's soul peeks out from behind the ink. This is absolutely the coolest art. Even more amazing in person!"

 KRISTIN, on Etsy 

 

"This original print is so gorgeous. I've had my eye on it for a while and finally had to buy it. So glad I did--I smile every time I look at it! MaryAnn is an expert printmaker." 

 SEWNPAPER, on Etsy 

 

 

"I wish there were more stars! This is a gift for my mom's birthday and the artist could have used my mom's cat as a model! My mom will love it. She appreciates fine art and will love the attention to detail, the crisp printing, and the feel of the paper. This is definitely heirloom art!"

SARAH, on Etsy 

 

PURRFECT! Recently my beloved little man Sammy crossed the rainbow bridge and this piece means everything. So beautiful! Thank you!

FORMEW, on Etsy  


It makes me so happy to know that my artwork touches so many people's lives. That is the gift of printmaking. Instead of creating one art piece to share, as with a painting, a printmaker makes an edition of prints so many people can enjoy an art image.  My personal creative mission is to bring more joy and a positive vision into people's lives.  The fact that my artwork reminds so many of their furry loved ones makes me feel like I am accomplishing that goal.  That is very satisfying for me, as an artist. 😊

 




No comments:

Post a Comment